Thank you for your interest in the Hawken House Market. Please note that we feature only quality handcrafted items; we do not accept booths that sell commercially produced and distributed wares, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF: Invited Webster Groves Businesses and Shops
Here is some information about our event:
- The Hawken House Market is a fundraiser for the Webster Groves Historical Society a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- We will be using the 1400sf floor space of the Hearth Room, and the outdoor areas surrounding the Historic Hawken House and the History Center grounds. Indoor booths are limited and shall be selected by the Market Committee.
- The Historic Hawken House Museum will be open for self-guided tours for a $5.00 donation per visitor.
- There will be acoustic musical acts throughout the day, along with dramatizations by actors portraying Historical Figures
- A wine tasting may also be held in the Hearth Room or outside on the grounds – weather permitting.
- Please note that the Landscapes of Summertime Past – Open House goes on regardless of the weather! NO REFUNDS once a vendor application and payment have been accepted by the committee.
- There will be limited Inside booth space and will be assigned by order of application and by selection of the committee to provide the best visitor AND vendor experience possible.
- We do have the option to offer electricity to a limited number of indoor booths; the cost is $5 per booth.
- Unloading and set up take place Saturday morning beginning at 7:00am, and booths must be ready to be open by 10:00 am and remain open until 4:00pm.
- Outdoor vendors must secure their tents with weights – no ground stakes are allowed. Outdoor vendors may set up their tents anytime on Friday, June 10th. However, the Webster Groves Historical Society accepts no liability for items left unattended overnight.
- There are accessible entryways, and we will try to have assistance to help you unload and load.
- Ample parking is available for visitors. Vendor parking will be at Clark Elementary School which is a short walk through the park or about a three-block walk by sidewalk from Southwest Park.
- Vendors should plan accordingly to park in the lot at Clark Elementary to allow for easy visitor access.
Application may be downloaded, printed and mailed or this form completed.
We welcome your questions and would love to hear from you. You can send us an email at [email protected] (preferred) or call the Hawken House at 314-968-1857 and leave a detailed message.