OPEN HOUSE – self-guided TOURS available 10am-4pm – $5
Local Artisans, musicians, dance workshop and demonstration at Noon, Wine Tasting, and food!
|Jordan Kay Jewelry||BOUTIQUE Clothing/Jewelry.Accessories|
|LauraFreeman||Homemade baked goods: proceeds go to St. Jude Children’s hospital|
|JudysAvocation||handmade sewn purses and quilts|
|Little Box Gallery||Wood and Papier Mache Boxes|
|Prickly Rose Clay Company||JEWELRY**(MADE BY THE ARTIST)|
|Nerd and Villain||Epoxy resin items|
|Ruth & Grace Designs||JEWELRY**(MADE BY THE ARTIST)|
|Yogi & Co. Bucket Hats||FABRIC/FIBER|
|“bird” Houses and More||WOODEN ITEMS, PAINTING/FINE ART|
|WaggonsWest||Handmade Sewn collectibles|
|Silver Fox Handmade Crafts||BOUTIQUE Clothing/Jewelry.Accessories, PAINTING/FINE ART, SCULPTURE, JEWELRY**(MADE BY THE ARTIST), FABRIC/FIBER|
|Motek – Israeli-Inspired Jewelry||JEWELRY**(MADE BY THE ARTIST)|
|Fiddle’s Findings||WOODEN ITEMS, PAINTING/FINE ART, JEWELRY**(MADE BY THE ARTIST)|
|Pioneer Wines||Wine Tasting|
|Juliana’s Crystal Cave||Crystals and Handmade Jewelry|
|Izzy’s Barkin’ Bandanas||Boutique, jewelry, dog bandanas|
|Ange*Core||JEWELRY**(MADE BY THE ARTIST)|
|Liz’s ADHD Creations||JEWELRY**(MADE BY THE ARTIST), Resin pieces (Acrylic)|
|Swan Soap Co.||BATH OR SOAP ITEMS|
|Crafty Couple Customs||BOUTIQUE Clothing/Jewelry.Accessories, WOODEN ITEMS|
|The Plant Truck||Indoor plants and accessories|
|Pampered Chef||Kitchen items|
|Anthonino’s Taverna||Food Booth|
|Championship Catering||Food Booth|
Thank you for your interest in the Hawken House Market. Please note that we feature quality handcrafted items; we rarely accept booths that sell commercially produced and distributed wares, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF: Invited Webster Groves Businesses and Shops
Here is some information about our event:
- The Hawken House Market is a fundraiser for the Webster Groves Historical Society a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- We will be using the 1400sf floor space of the Hearth Room, and the outdoor areas surrounding the Historic Hawken House and the History Center grounds. Indoor booths are limited and shall be selected by the Market Committee.
- The Historic Hawken House Museum will be open for self-guided tours for a $5.00 donation per visitor.
- There will be acoustic musical acts throughout the day, along with dramatizations by actors portraying Historical Figures
- Please note that the Landscapes of Summertime Past – Open House goes on regardless of the weather! NO REFUNDS once a vendor application and payment have been accepted by the committee.
- There will be limited Inside booth space which will be assigned by order of application and by selection of the committee to provide the best visitor AND vendor experience possible.
- We do have the option to offer electricity to a limited number of indoor booths; the cost is $5 per booth.
- Unloading and set up take place Saturday morning beginning at 7:00am, and booths must be ready to be open by 10:00 am and remain open until 4:00pm.
- Outdoor vendors must secure their tents with weights – no ground stakes are allowed. Outdoor vendors may set up their tents anytime on Friday, June 10th. However, the Webster Groves Historical Society accepts no liability for items left unattended overnight.
- There are accessible entryways, and we will try to have assistance to help you unload and load.
- Ample parking is available for visitors. Vendor parking will be at Clark Elementary School which is a short walk through the park or about a three-block walk by sidewalk from Southwest Park.
- Vendors should plan accordingly to park in the lot at Clark Elementary to allow for easy visitor access.
We welcome your questions and would love to hear from you. You can send us an email at [email protected] (preferred) or call the Hawken House at 314-968-1857 and leave a detailed message.